Raydeo’s primary responsibility is, and will always be, to take care of all of our stakeholders. Whether it is for our employees and their families, our clients, our partners, or our community, we are constantly striving to be better creators, artists, teammates, family, and friends, while we build some interesting things along the way. And not for the marketing buzz or, to boost business. Our company’s value gives us a higher purpose beyond the bottom line and tasks us with a mission that we must all pursue together.
History - A story about neon signs, rock operas, and family.
That’s right! Raydeo Enterprises didn’t start out as a commercial construction fabrication firm. The company owes its humble beginnings to the two brothers, Peter and John Mercure. The name Raydeo was derived from Peter’s rock-opera outfit called Raydeo Ranger and Planetary News. In order for the band to generate funds for equipment, music videos, and touring, John and Peter made neon signs for businesses around the area. Thirty years later, as of March 2017, we may have lost the neon signs and keytars, but we still have that creative spark that drives us to create amazing and original projects.
Examples of how we give back
We donate materials to Habitat for Humanity and give financial support to several chapters of the Cancer Foundation, Humane Society, Special Olympics, MUST Centers (Canton and Marietta), Children’s Hospital and The Georgia Aquarium.
Raydeo’s green efforts
We’re in the process of developing a sustainability program that really softens our impact on the environment. Of course, we promote the use of recyclable materials, low or no VOC. And of course, we engage, document, and process LEED projects. And we’re actually taking steps to see how we can use Solar Power to run our plant along with other energy saving devices that help more than they hurt.
For more than a one-hit wonder.
We continually strive for awards of excellence, accreditation, and most importantly Customer Appreciation. We have been at it for over 30 years with the same name, same game, and the same company values. We measure our performance by the following basic criteria: (1) Customer Satisfaction. (2) Enduring Quality. (3) Safety & Environmental impact – documenting, adjusting and remaining on a path of continuous improvement. (4) Budget versus Actual, to stay on schedule and mind the dollars.
"Raydeo has succeeded for over 30 years by never compromising. Never, Ever!"
This defines a proven process that's allowed us to continually hit home runs for over 30 years.Our process is rigorous and focused, yet with a sharp eye on the big picture. We test, review, and Quality check according to this plan. Then we do it again and again. It's about blending creativity, engineering, manufacturing and minding the minutia in a way few companies can match. To get a snapshot of what we mean, browse the titles below.
How We Start The Process:
- Listen carefully to what you need to accomplish.
- Define how to meet your Budget, Quality Standards, and Time Frame.
- Develop a Strategy for precise Implementation.
- Set and mutually commit to the Scope & Schedule of your project.
How We Make Your Vision Come To Life:
- Develop drawings detailing, how to meet your objective, while selecting the right components.
- Review and Revise drawings in-house.
- Submit drawings for your approval to ensure all requirements are exactly to specifications.
- In-house review per site conditions requirements and Order all raw materials
How we execute your Schedule
- Automatic scheduling center notifies when materials are received and ready for fabrication.
- Reception of materials triggers requests for approved drawings.
- All Phases of fabrication and installation are scheduled to project’s end (conflicts are flagged and negotiated).
- Materials are processed into finished goods. Quality checked and labeled for the installation process.
How we ensure the perfect fit
- Ship on schedule to your site. Ensure everything is precisely to spec.
- On-site quality check by Project Manager and site supervisor.
- Review with Architect and owner to make necessary corrections.
- Final Billing occurs, warranty begins, and products perform to expectations.
Ask anyone who's done business with us . Of course, you can always feel free to give us a call .